- Choise of attend, absent, tbd
- Fixed member. Members are decided by an administrator
- Option to have attendee numbers
- Option of Password protectoin
- Easy setup
- There is a SSI version of Attend list.
- There is Check box which can be set items and optoins freely.
- Put attlist2.cgi into a CGI executable and writable directory.
- Modify the Perl path of the first line of the attlist2.cgi to match your server environment.
- Modify permission of attlist2.cgi properly.
- Open attlist2.cgi on your browser. Then it will ask admin password. Please set it here.
- Once set the password, the CGI will work as an Attend list. Click the "admin setup" link and set the CGI environement.
- You can also set attendees in the admin page as well.
- Now you can use it as an attend list.
- Initially, none of status is set. Please set all of them to init or tbd.
Sample and Source
- Ver 4.0 : 10/12/05 : Created as a non-SSI version.